Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hart Sacked by Forest

• 08-02-2004 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Poor form considering his loyalty to them this season but I guess considering their recent form it was on the cards.

Forest now have the extra challenge of finding someone to bounce them back up the table and try hangon to all the promising youth players they have.

Unfortunately I'm heard Stuart Pearce and Nigel Clough namd as potentials.

What now for Hart? Has he misse his chance at the top?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Amazing isn't it? Less than a year ago ppl were talking about Hart in terms of Premiership management...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

Can't blame him for the season Forrest lack finances and have sold half the squad, harwood and Johnson over 50 goals last season, both offloaded, Matt Dawson injured for over 3 months on and off, they will struggle to stay in second division(never mind the first) the way they are playing!

They used to be my banker bet on saturday pools, now i back the team coming to play them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by donhughberto
    harwood and Johnson over 50 goals last season, both offloaded,

They didn't sell Johnson, he's out with a double break to his leg.

Harewood was sold because he was due to leave on a Bosman in the summer and Forest couldn't meet his wage demands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Poor form indeed. It's not his fault most of the squad has been sold out from under him, I dunno what the board expect the new guy to do with the paucity of the squad they have to offer him.

Bad move. Though forest are good at them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Crazy decision and one that will come back to haunt those responsible. It was only at the start of this season he was being linked with premiership positions he hasn't turned into a bad manager overnight. as has already been said Forests poor form of late has more to do with injuries and the sale of key players than poor management and I can't see a stampede of quality managers to replace him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

just keep him the hell away from leeds and im happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

and of course it means the bohs-forest friendly is off. now i'll have to spend a fiver trekking into dalyer to get the fiver back for my ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by MrJoeSoap
    and of course it means the bohs-forest friendly is off. now i'll have to spend a fiver trekking into dalyer to get the fiver back for my ticket.
    I heard Boh's are trying to get compensation from Forest for the money spent in advertising, etc for the game.

BTW - Why would you bother getting your money back for the ticket?

Advertisement