Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Intrested in going to the finals...

Options
  • 26-07-2000 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

I know its a bit early, and I dont know all the details. Add on to that the fact I have not really spoken about this with anyone I decided to post a test post here to get things clear!

Given Im one of the comm-it-eeeee, I reckon I should get active in doing something, and thought it fit that I sort out the supporters for this shindig!

I have been on this whole 'weekend in London to play stuff in TPF' thing a few times now. With EM we won 2 tribes tourneys here, and I around ECTS last year I was there a few times. And basically I know the lie of the land, allied to the fact I cant drink for a while I think its perfect smile.gif

BTW - TPF is small, very small. Im sure you all know by now it has a full bar. And there will be pe0ns from all over europe there, as well as a TV crew so we better be on the ball. Hence sober person here in charge!

NOTE: I WILL CO-ORDINATE, I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE - NOR WILL I PAY FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE!

First things first...
    The Final has been confirmed as taking place on Saturday 26th / Sunday 27th August @ The Playing Fields in London, England.

So for the supporter, lets say £120 (inc tax's and transfers to cental London) for flights, £135 (100 sterling) for the hotel for the weekend

Thats a minimum cost of 250 quid for the weekend. Now I have no doubt some of you can do it cheaper but this is the safe ' get there and back in one peice' package smile.gif

If you want I can advise you where to buy your tickets from, but I will not get tickets for anyone. I can also tell you where to book the good hotel for cheap!

Now, any questions, rants??

Everyone intrested post here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yikes, thats mighty expensive.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The players are covered El Pres...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

that is why he has a right to be worried

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll probably go - £250 is not expensive considering this is London - one of the mosty expensive cities in the world!

I've got a cousin over there who keeps telling me that I should head over. This could be the time to take her up on that offer and arrange some floor space smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

nothing like taking up an offer from a female cousin eh?

smile.gif

• Advertisement

I know Dev but I was think of everyone else.

Bold HPK!!!

/me shudders at the thought

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

well as long as you werent in the jacks when you were doin that whole shudderin thing Kharn
    wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

so, who is going to London?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

ME!

• Advertisement

Are you headed over ya Pantasaurus Rex??? Or is it clashing with the holiday?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Me smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

I've sorted myself a place to stay, so that's cool. Will we organise our own flights etc? It would be cool to head over with the team and have "strength of number" on our side...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Question to Dev: What time does are flight to London leave and where are we staying?

Advertisement