Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadows Nethouse LAN - Team3.ie be there.

Options
  • 01-08-2000 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

ill be there for use as cannon fodder, im looking for a place to kip friday night?

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 01-08-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Heh, Andy **** off.

Sonic, no worries, you can kip in my gaff. Just don't be all sneaking around in the middle of the night touching people. Good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

is this not an all night lan?
    ill go to it seeing as ive to bring sonic his monitor and we are later going to rob a bank
    this will be the perfect alibi
    by the way jon, do you want the box and packaging etc yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Right lads,
    I was going to organise something this week in nethouse for the team, but this other thing is on on Friday. So can ye all go there if possible, not just the four guys either. Slaan Jay Vor MP etc, want to see you lads there too, we are probably going to be short Koopa for the finals, we will need a fourth player. We can have some wars after all the duelling is done.

Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

ummm... I was sorta planing on heading off to Wittness on Friday night.

Any chance of doing it Thursday?

/me waits to be told to **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Sorry have a wedding to attend frown.gif. SOz Shadow, and team.ie.

Jedi

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 02-08-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Originally posted by Zero:
    Heh, Andy **** off.
    Just don't be all sneaking around in the middle of the night touching people. Good man.

uhh uhhh poke poke uhh poke uh uhh

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Cant go, im going to Spain

Yaaaaaahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

Sam ill wont need the box but i will take and manuals and crap like that btw sam do you have a mail addy? mail me jonathan.deane@ul.ie

Advertisement