Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study timetable

Options
  • 08-02-2004 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else feel great when you've done out a study/general work timetable, you haven't actually achieved anything, you work load is as much as is was before and you've wasted study time filling it out but damn you feel all will be ok now that it is done :) theres just the small matter of sticking to it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭substr

I dont study with timetables.. something always comes up to wreck it and id say 90% of people dont stick to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

Does anyone else feel great when you've done out a study/general work timetable, you haven't actually achieved anything
    I always do this when I what to do some sort of work, but im not really motivated enough to take out the books. Still I tend to stick to them for about a month so some good does come out of it;)

Advertisement