Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on spices/herbs etc

• 08-02-2004 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Any1 got an idea where you would find a store that sells a good variety of spices and herbs etc...in Dublin City Centre

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Are you looking for fresh or dried?
    Anything in particular?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I recommend the asia market or oriental emporium.
    Details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Metallicababe

that looks good there the asia market im looking for......

fresh spices and organic produce!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭cyberspider

You can also try the organic vegtable stall in the temple bar market on a Saturday. They have a great range of fresh organic herbs. For spices the asian market is your only man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Garden centres are a really good source for fresh herbs..
    They sell them in small plastic pots, that you can hopefully transfer to larger ceramic pots, while watching them wither and die.. (my experience!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭cyberspider

Actually that remindes me. You can get some great potted herbs in Marks. Fairly cheap and if you water them they can last for a while. Which reminds me must throw out all those dead plants i forgot to water

Advertisement