Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nD Vs PS

Options
  • 02-08-2000 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Yes Collie, Daddy's a teacher.

Tom, se7en play every night and are available anytime. Give them a game first. We won't be going "en masse" to UL anytime soon.
    nD want some time to get their act together first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Sure,

We'll play (beat?) anyone who wants a game. Its gas how you make such an event out of a simple game. You can tell you dont get out much smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I think it would be great practice for both clans, putting competitiveness aside.

We can all only benefit from it. It will also give us a chance to get our TP together.

We aren't learning anything from putting it off. We can't just get good overnight, and emerge the champions. We have to actually PLAY THE FU(KING GAME TO GET GOOD AT IT.

Since the irish team is pretty much made from nD and PS, it would be great practice before we head to london.

I am up for it.

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited 02-08-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

BiO will want a game offa 7 and PS soon...

...I'm getting tired of playing Brother.

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Jeff, that's cool, but organising a trip to UL for the thing is too much hassle.
    Jedi, can you get four lads on the net?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Sure organise it for saturday 2 weeks and PS will go down to UL to play from there. Thats the only way we can get connected to the net. Is that ok

Jedi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

the irish team is a mixture of ps and h.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ok last night i set off the security alarm in the su building, playing quake till security forgot we were there and locked us in, we can still get the room but atm im walking a fine line here

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

just TRY and get me down to ul again, just TRY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

is that a joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Jedi, nD can play PS at anytime on the net.
    Name your time. We're all sick of travelling to UL.

• Advertisement

PS are ready for a challenge lads. It will be good practice. Name a place and time and make it a weekend so people can make it to UL if they can. I suggest saturday 2 weeks before andy heads off to europe and we all head off the BWEC finals. There will surely be team.ie practice that weekend anyway so why not.

How about it ?.

Rgds,
    Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

What do ya want to play nD for?....they're crap!!

Yeah. You can't be a clan if you can't manage a game on the net, and I'm not trying to be ignorant. I could drive to UL now with my eyes closed, and that's bad. The next time I drive to UL will be for copious amounts of beer and nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I 2nd that motion, sorry Tom but wild horses couldn't drag me down to UL again.

Theres always the nethouse...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Now theres a good idea andy,

PS could play over the net from nethouse. Excellent.

Yeah, deadly. And you would have added advantage that ye are beside each other and can talk, while all the nD/7 lads on ISDN/T1 would have to teamtalk. It's definitely a good idea. *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Playing from cafes suck.
    ps will just play off modems or whatever, may aswell let you guys beat us for once.

http://chaos.gibworld.com
    ps 0wns U

Fair enough nothing much I can do If my lads dont want to travel to limerick for the game. Bit surprised there Andy??. 4 modemers v 4 slpbs sounds fun. I'm on for it smile.gif

Jedi

Ah Gayos returns to place his little "uh uh poke poke" comment. In case you can't see it Gayos, myself and Eric were joking, when the lads said nethouse and we said yeah sure, play from there.
    I heard all these rumours that you were all giving up Quake for the summer in a vain effort to score or something. Given up already yeah?

And then you wonder why people leave the Irish Quake scene in the first place. smile.gif.

Jedi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

na i gave up cause its boring listening to the same people over and over and my pc couldnt run q3 well.
    Didnt you like my uh uh poke?
    Got a rise out of you didnt it?
    What makes you think i was talking to you's when i said it net cafes suck?

Anyway thanks for the amusing post, i look foward to your next well thought one!

http://chaos.gibworld.com
    ps 0wns U

Yeah well there won't be one. Go away and stop annoying me.
    Jedi, email me for a game if your lads can actually get onto the marvellous discovery we call the internet.

In the meantime, BIO, DK, any of you up for a few wars on say, Tuesday or Wednesday next week? Or can ye get four lads into Nethouse tomorrow and we can mill each other out of it for hours?
    nD will have Me, Bunny, OL, Jay, Podgeen, Sonic and Jethrog. Maybe we should just play with ourselves...hmmm.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Ah lads, all this agrueing on the boards is a loada ****e.

PS will play pretty much any time, on modem if that what yis like (umm... any time AFTER this weekend)

We will play a few games and have a laugh, all this "I 0WN U, U Fagg0t!" stuff just gets real boring real fast.

Andy, are you going to be in tomorrow night?

Advertisement