Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sumtings in the air...BUT IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE LOVE.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

I know that valentines day was last week and all, but i haven't posted in ages and I felt like talking about it. Originally i was planning to go into town to get free stuff on valentines day, but then I didn't. My best friend wanted to break up with her boyfriend but thought it too cruel on valentines day, and he got word of it on the day and threatened her with commiting suicide if she did. She's sad now. The way I see it, Valentines day is just like any other day, its what you make of it. Some people hate it or love it. I see no need for any cards really. Why not a better present? like, a chocolate bar? personally i'd like it better.

Jaffer has a girlfriend? Oh yeah, I think you told us that a good few times before already...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

how can you threaten someone with suicide?! jeezus christ that boy obviously has some serious attention seeking issues...or issues of some kind anyway...:/ but seriously that's just so bloody manipulative (not to mention thick as the wall). i think she should dump the crazy b*stard but maybe that's just me... don't get me wrong, i do understand her predicament but she can't allow herself to be treated and controlled like that.

(don't mind me, i'm in agony aunt mode. well actually i'm just in agony. damn dentist...)

Advertisement