Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg Gsa-4081b

• 08-02-2004 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I was looking at getting one of these .... anyone bought one? .. I havent seen much about them and I am a bit concerned that they may not have a lot of cheap compatible media ....

Actually I am not instilled with confidence because I put GSA-4081b into the LG corporate search engine and got NO hits :rolleyes:

Heh .. has it always been there or has boards.ie got some funky new code that stops you from putting all caps in the subject field .... I put in LG - GSA4081B and I'm missing a few caps now .... grrr .. they better come back or I'm going to put a cap in someone ass!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

u sure u dont mean this is it a dvd burner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Nope... I definitely mean that one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

ahh right. apologies. ill bugger off so. the one i mentioned is fine for all media ive tried it with so i presume the new one will be good with that also.

havent seen much info around about it tho.

nice price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

i got the nec 2500a off svp.co.uk myself and its probably the best burner out there at the moment from reviews i saw. backed up four dvd's using cheapo bulkpak orange top (17euro for 25 off svp) and all worked fine. its even cheaper than the lg 4081b off jes , check out cdfreaks.com and dvdrhelp.com/dvdwriters for info.

Advertisement