Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Theodore Long

• 09-02-2004 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I like Teddy. I think he's funny as hell.

I wouldn't mind seeing him team up with a heel Booker T. It might do something to restart Booker's career which seems to have ground to a halt.
    I can see where you're coming from teaming him with Jordan. It would give him some sort of character and fan recognition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

thank god henry is injured. The loss of long is a small price for henry gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hopefully Teddy Long wont be gone, he is hillarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

He's running for presedency in the US. Didnt you hear?

Hes gonna be appering on da front of da dolla' dolla' bill... :D
    Now feel that playah....

Teddy rocks

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

this is booker ts chance i hope the wrighters see it the same way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Yeah.
    Booker is a very good heel. When the invasion angle ended he continuted as a heel rivaling with Austin. He slowly became an anomly like RVD. If you look at RVD on paper he is a total heel. Boastful, aragant, thinks hes better then everyone and never lets anyone else get a word in until he has put himself over. But the crowd are in caple of booing him to to his tallent and excitment in the ring. Booker became the same IMO.

Teadore could provide him with the nessary heat he needs to get back on top. I do enjoy booker t. His wrestlemania performance last year was steller. Really excellent. He needs one more title reign before he hangs em up. And that is only 18 months down the road.

Teadore has played down the rasism a good bit reciently. He tlks about the man, and being a playa but he doesnt go on 4ever anymore about how white boys need to be burned.

This could be booker shot IMO

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I like Teddy Long as well.. "You playin' on the hatin' of mah man!, the door's always open bruddah D-Von!"

Booker should turn heel, just don't stick him in another feud with Edge over a shampoo commercial! :rolleyes:

Nero

look at booker ts tag matches with stevey ray and youll see how much this angle will sute him, he is a real ******/brother (chris rocks defination) and has been brought down by the wight gye. his credentials are there he should capatilise on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

I can see everyone in heres a HATORADE drinker -- classic

i dont hate the player i hate the game (not hhh i think hes the best)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

yeah... we know! ;)
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

So far(since his managerial return), he's managed D'LO(fired), Rodney Mack(long term injury(ish)), Jazz(too many injuries) and Mark Henry(Long term injury)!!

All of which have suffered major injury's or being fired since being paired with Long!!
    Whats Long up to??? Injuring superstars??

How long will the WWE continue with this??
    If Booker takes the role then thats 4 guys who have tried to use the one gimmick and run with it!! Let it go, it hasnt worked!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement