Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NWA Ireland Tour

• 09-02-2004 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Well the tour is now over. Anyone got to the shows and if so, what did you think?

I went to the shows in Donaghmede and Bray and was really impressed at both, I have reviews posted on my website http://www.thedirtsheet.com if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I was at both those shows you mentioned, and even if i wanted to, I couldn't argue with that write up. Spot on.

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

Was at all 3 shows and i have to say what a blast. The Arklow crowd was a bit quiet except for the odd spot here or there. The show its self was great. But the bray show as always stole the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

The big screen at the Donaghmede show was a nice touch as it meant everyone could see the names of the fighters including the fcact that ROSS loves sheep which got one of the biggest pops of the night. Lets hope they decide to run with the big screen at other shows aswell next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

The Big screen was a success and it will be running again but as of everything it all depends on the lighting glad everyone enjoyed one of the 3 day tour

Advertisement