Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FireFox! (and thunderbird)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭ando

just a quick note. I usually use IE, but recently went and started using firebird. Earlier this evening I did a search for spywere but the computer found none .... and its been over a week since I did a search. When using IE I'd normally get a good few

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The installer hints that there will be mouse gestures in a future build.

That's all that it needs to make it the best tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Originally posted by ando
    just a quick note. I usually use IE, but recently went and started using firebird. Earlier this evening I did a search for spywere but the computer found none .... and its been over a week since I did a search. When using IE I'd normally get a good few

same with me

i keep thinking my spyware tools are broken. :dunno: :dunno:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I've got gestures. I thought they might be from an earlier install, but I deleted the old version and I still got 'em. Perhaps you should try waving your mouse around. :)

Is it just me or does the cursor look wrong in a textarea? It's very reminiscint of Moz on *nix in this build.

And finally in this issue, I came across theMozilla Amazon Browser the other day. Very cool.

adam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by ando
    I'm not one to defend MS out of hand, but I run IE constantly and I've been hit by spyware twice, both times my own fault for being in a hurry. If your security settings are right, you simply won't get hit by them. *shrug*

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    for any1 who uses a dock program eg moby dock/object dock i've made a png image for you guys

enjoi

Thankee Kindly.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Sweet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement