Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H E L L O

Options
  • 03-08-2000 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Right.

The Irish team NEEDS to practice for London, which is in 3 weeks from tomorrow, friday.

nD, PS, Se7en, H, or who ever is on the panel, need to get a few lan games going, whether it be in limerick or dublin.

It seems as though since we beat Portugal, everyone has just gone and sat back.

This is only the start of Team3.ie, nothing and nobody should be winding down.

For all the effort put in by Z, OL, Sonic, Bunny, Dev, Jedi etc. into the team, was their time wasted?

Next weekend, NEEDS to be an all weekend LAN in Limerick or Dublin, not just 3 hours on a saturday night in nethouse.

We want to beat the huns right??

SO, lets get everyone to limerick(again) for an exhausting Q3 ALL weekend LAN. It just so happens that nD and PS will have all their players there so they might as well get it over and done with.
    It is ALL practice, and someone has to lose, be it nD or PS. We can play all the games on the net we like once we are back from London.

I for one would like to see us beating england anyway, then who cares if the scandinavians destroy us?

Once we beat the huns it'll be drinking from there on in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Good call Jeff.
    I have to go to Wales next weekend tho, so i won't be around. Let me know how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

So, have an all weekend LAN next weekend so.

Maybe we could do it in Dublin?

If not, I'll go down to UL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Nice one Jeff. Cheers see ya next weekend then.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Okay then, I am sure it won't be a problem to get the room, but we do however need 8 PC's which are all quake3able.

We have:
    Mine
    Sonics
    Jethrogs
    Podgeens
    El Pres?
    Jedi?

We need 2 more at least.
    How about Gerry?

It shouldn't be a problem.

Chris, Nicky, Sam, ye can come right?
    Sam can u bring your computer too.

There, that's 8 PC's.

People can stay in my house and Sonics.
    Sleeping bags would help.

I suggest everyone come down on Friday and we can take it from there. No doubt we'll spend Friday night on the beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I can bring along mine Jay. No bother.

Jedi

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

ernard seeing as i have exams in 2 weeks, i probably shouldnt go to limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

wuss

but Bertrand, you are coming to Limerick to study aren't you?

I have 2 exams in 3 weeks, if it makes you feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I'll go.

Nicky, Chris?? Will ye be down?

• Advertisement
Advertisement