Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joe Kinnear for Forest

• 09-02-2004 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

*if* pearce is his number two I would be happy(ish)

at least it is not Hoddle

With the current form of our team and the fact that Joe has had a heart attack in the past I think he could use someone like pearce to give the players swift kicks up their arses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Delighted for Kinnear, great to see him back in the job. Pitty he's not managing Ireland.

BTW "Relegation-threatened Nottingham Forest have confirmed plans to appoint Joe Kinnear as their new manager within 48 hours."

Teamtalk.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Good Manager , Tough Job' he will have his work cut out for him but the best of luck to him. Very sudden talks or has this been on the cards for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

*jaw drops*

I forsee the ressurection of the Nottingham Derby :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I read on SP News that Kinnear will sign in the next 48 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Well he's in as the new boss.

I can't fathom the appointment, especially seeing as Kinnear is known for playing long-ball, non passing football, the style that Forest are renowned for!

*boggle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I'd back him to turn it around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Originally posted by syke
    Well he's in as the new boss.

I can't fathom the appointment, especially seeing as Kinnear is known for playing long-ball, non passing football, the style that Forest are renowned for!

*boggle*

Being third from bottom of the first division means they are going to have to scrap their way out of the relegation places in a very physical division. Anyway Forest had a tendency to over pass under Harty so I’d take results over performance for a few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

He's a good manager but so was hart. I don't think he can turn things around but it is good to see him back in management.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

of course he can turn them around, joe is a good manager, and look at forest with the half decent players they havel like micheal dawson and andy reid, they will do pretty well to avoid relegation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement