Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

net1.ie

• 09-02-2004 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

there website is down,

has anyone heard anything about there new aerial for the carrickmacross region?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭Furez

I rang net1 6-7 weeks ago enquiring about Carrick and got bad news. Theyre going to head South towards Drogheda. They even suggested that I should check out www.carrickmacross.ie who are running trials at the mo. Submit your intrest there please even if it is only half-ass Broadband. 512/business, 256/home:dunno: .

This new WISP has is enduring a slow birth, lots of press releases, poloticians, demos and all that blab for near a year now. Give it a few more months before public trials start. We will probably have DSL by then :)

Furez

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

im about 5 miles from carrick, out dundalk road, and i rand them last week, they said that carrick will be online in 2 - 3 weeks, they were to ring me back with more info, but perhaps they lost my number :rolleyes:

i'lll ring them again this week. one of the fellas who works for them is a member of boards. they are alrite to talk to.....

Sounds good Wild but Ive heard too many two weeks or next months to get excited about releases :p . But who knows I hope youre right, heck mabye they took over the running of thw wisp I mentioned above. post if ya get any news :).

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

will do:)

I see the sites been updated. Theyre swinging East from Ardee away from Carrick though Knockbridge may be near you wild.

Furez

• Advertisement
Advertisement