Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LADDER NIGHT

Options
  • 07-08-2000 4:25pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, the ladders are going well with only a few minor glithes.

I thought we might have a night when everyone who WANTS to play can get together and play. The servers will be turned over to facilitate this and possibly an extra server or two to make it quicker.

We're going to start listing the CA, Q3 top ten on the new Quake.ie. We're looking for a sponsor too and we have found at least one.

To this end, how about we declare Monday night as Ladder Night every monday which will help people find an opponent.

Anyone like this idea? Start next monday?

DeVore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

No it Sucks
    how dare you try to put effort in irish gaming
    shame on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

see icon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I think the best way is to email people to ask for a game. and organise a time and place that way. I for one can't make it online on a monday night.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Fair enough Jay, sorry I didnt mean to imply that you couldnt do that too. Certainly this isnt the only time you can play ladder games, its just a *specific* time when everyone who wants to have a game and can get free on a certain night (we havent even picked monday yet to be honest) could do so and be fairly sure of getting a game in with some opponents.

Play ladder games when ever you can (particularly at lans when it should be easier to organise) but if you want to commit one night to it then I think we should all organise to do so on one specific night.

If Monday doesnt suit a lot of people , speak up and we'll reorganise for another night, the idea is to have as many as possible on at the one time...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

monday be good for next week wiv me anywho
    also i need to win. so **** ppl (worse than me where possible) show up for baitins

johnor
    heh eazy

• Advertisement
Advertisement