Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake LAN

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

So we don't get to pick who we are with? Ah that's terrible.

btw, are there gonna be more than 4 of any other clan in nethouse apart from nD? We can have some wars. We should have Jay Bunny Me Podgeen and Sonic.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 02-08-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

yeah well its not sposed to be a really serious competition, just fun like.
    ye know FUN... wink.gif
    This way it will give everyone a chance to win and not just the Ser and Koopa team.
    ye know loike...
    N
    http://www.nethousegames.com

[This message has been edited by SHADOW (edited 04-08-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Nice 1. See u at 9-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

that was good craic, thanks shadow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Shadow, ure the king. I was so delerious at 7 am, that I forgot my super intelligent mouse and mousemat. such a gay.

Thanks for a cool night tho.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Àye - big shout Neil! Cheers smile.gif

Also - thanks to the rest of yiz for a good laugh. It's been a while since I enjoyed a Keys Only game of Quake against anyone (and Bunny proceeded to kick me all around E1M7 wink.gif)

Of course, the super dooper team of Venos and Lyons Cocoa will kick all yer arses (and not just Zero's and Sico's) next time!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Now that's just cheeky Dav, you know we were just dossing around! If we had started playing properly before the (unexpected as you well know smile.gif ) 10 min limit was up there would have been supreme 0wnage performed by myself and my good man Zero.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

Advertisement