Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request]digital camera info..

• 09-02-2004 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

hope this link works, what do you make of this camera any good?

paddy

click here

[tag added given the nature of the thread and its direction..-merc]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Paddy C

Nah No Optical zoom. The digital zoom isn't worth a curse. Go the extra and get one with a optical zoom.

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

not too sure if you would get decent quality at that price it is really all about the lens possibly might be better off going for something with less mega pixels and better quality. If cheap is what you are after I saw a Trust Digital camera in Dunnes Georges Street 4 maga pixels for Eur 89. Not recommending it but could be better value than the argos camera. If you search this category on boards there is a link to a French web site that offers very good value in digital camera. Take a look at some of the Olympus products they do reasonably decent low end stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

thanks lads I'll leave it so no point wasting the money, thansk

paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I got one a few weeks ago. not a bad little camera by any accounts. Image Quality is very good when turned up. Flash isnt great its not very bright so you have to be up close. the zoom is pretty kack alright but still isnt that bad, it does the job.

Advertisement