Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small quake

Options
  • 08-08-2000 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

i downloaded a 95mg film of the seal of naharha. only problem is i need quake installed. anyoine have a link to small quake so that i can get this running
    by the way, im running it under NT, do i need topatch it or will it run fine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ta

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Is it any good Eamo???

I just d/led it and can't really watch it in the middle of work and keep my job at the same time smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

dunno, im in the same position.
    i'll tell you when i see it

goddamn it, it doesnt have the .exe in it.
    how the fup do you run this yoke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Go to the naharha site to get the exe file it's a separate file to download only 300k or something, i've watched it, graphics are v.good for quake1, movie emm bit long and same guy doing all the voices, but all in all not a bad effort

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Just to add, put -width -height commands in a shortcut u have to make for naharha exe file, i recommand putting it at 1024x768 or higher smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

GAH!!! It has to be run on Open GL - that's pants! All our machines at work are ATI Muck frown.gif

I'd best burn it and bring it home smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement