Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I got mine!

• 09-02-2004 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭

(no no no, not the tickets for the Point, calm down!)
    And the result of this weeks spending spree is:
    Stone Cold Six Pack of Attitude! After getting the What? DVD, i was a little thirsty for more.

Five vids and a t-shirt. Austin 3:16 uncensored, Cause Stone Cold Said So, Hell Yeah, Austin V McMahon and Lord Of The Ring. 5 and a half hours worth of Austin. Thats my weeks entertainment.

Might review em all if i can be bothered ;)
    Nero

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

GOD DAM IT NERO!!! :D I was about to do a swan dive on my phone to ring ticket master...

U scared the **** outta me.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

mwahahah. Relax lads, i have a feeling we're all gonna make it there, if we're that bloody desperate.

If i could make it to U2 at Slane, i'll get anywhere! :)
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Dammit, think about your topic names a bit more next time mate!!
    I nearly threw a wobbler there!!

That was kinda the point! (no pun intended) ;)
    Nero

Oh so gullible....

• Advertisement

Don't beat yerself up too much 'bout it. Hanza fell for it too! ;)
    Nero

Yeah and Im like a fu*king genius and stuff...

Hanza

"Due to the fact that I'm god of all god of all things gullable, the english language may not apply but i really should relax before clicking on the topic!"

Nero

This is the biggest event in Ireland in the last 10years, bigger than any band, bigger than any festival(slane etc.), this is even(ala beatles) bigger than god!!

To toy with our emotions is to take one's life into one's own hands!!

:ninja:

Hey dude that was ment in a sarcastic tone.

• Advertisement

Me??
    Not even slightly sarcastic!!
    I dont know the meaning of the word!!

was talking about me being a fu*king genius. :)

ERRR I HATE THE CONFUSION THESE GOD DAM BOARDS CAUSE!

Hanza

Oh haha!! Yeah lets just stick to a firstname basis!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

so hows the vids nero

Watched the first three.

in brief:
    Cause Stone Cold Said so: Captures Austins first year, good footage of the King of the ring match with Marc Mero (probs the best match of the night), The berating of Jake Roberts and the birth of 3:16, moving onto the feud with Bret Hart at Survivor Series and Wrestlemania 13, covers the Rumble 97 screwy ending and how the final four match was made the next month. Basically it takes the best chunks out of the entire years PPV's (most which were crap).

Austin 3:16 Uncensored:
    Continues where the last one left off, Moves to the 98 Rumble and the feud with Michaels, DX and Tyson, shows the majority of the match at Wrestlemania (which was by definition, pretty poor due to the state of Michaels back, although he tried his damn best), and shows the beginning of the Feud with McMahon. I had seen this video before and didn't think much of it, you'd watch it once, but probably never again afterwards.

Hell yeah: We start off with a recap from RAW after he won Wrestlemania against McMahon and we get into the whole start of the Austin/McMahon feud. Good footage from the St Valentines Day Massacre and Paul Wight making his debut under the ring and throwing Austin towards the cage (which broke open costing McMahon the match.) Also some good clips from Unforgiven 98 and the buried Alive match from Rock Bottom.

And thats as far as I got before i decided to take some time off from Austinville and watch the 91 Royal Rumble.

Nero

Advertisement