Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outta here, bye

Options
  • 07-08-2000 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

I think I played my last q3 game last night in the ffa league, got 0wned
    Yep, it had to happen sometime...daa the annoying kid you played quake with all
    those years ago has left the building. Like all the other muppets who said they were giving up,
    and actually came back, I probably will too but not for some time. I find quake is outdated and has lost it's
    appeal while quake3 is boring. I'm now working towards world domination...
    There is a lot of people I have to thank for playing and putting up with me on the servers
    for the past few years. The amount of times I abused people on servers and left during
    duels and just downright lameness, I thank you for not killing me. (although a few tried, sorta)
    I think I have to thank all the UL guys for all the times they had me in UL playing a bitta
    da kwaik. Sonic - u da man, Jay - jeff u cool dude, Zero - for getting me in nD all those years ago
    and his help through rough times, Toulouse - for telling me off all those times, Osiris, Beast, Ol
    and the list goes on.
    The times of quake and playing CA were the best times for me, the amount of fun I derived from gibbing
    muppets like Death, Blade and Koopa. But my career highs were 0wning in duels and clan wars - CW!!!!
    (yes you do remember my skeelz)
    My first clan was Ninja or Quakelords as I remember vaguely, Celtic Shadows - gh3y, and all the others
    abat nd dk and loads of others. I did my share of clan hopping in my time.
    In my opinion, DK dominated for a long time in the QW scene, although INC would like to disagree smile.gif
    Thanks to all of DK for putting up with my **** and standing by me when I was banned and that hillarious
    boycott of the servers until I was unbanned - Lorcan, all the galway boys H-K, big boy Pr3d, Ron etc.
    se7en - all great lads and I couldn't have survived without MP helping me through some ****.
    I really don't want to dwell on this too much.
    There is loads of people I am forgetting, but there is no grudge held against anybody, except for a mullet called
    jaden and a certain trojan. I can see how people would have disliked me. Although times between Devore and the other
    ops and admins have been very tense from time to time to say the least, you shall be spared when my dominance of planet
    earth is in full swing and you recognise me as your leader.
    I'm gonna cut this short now - times were good...pld gg gone, good night to you all.

I might see yiz on irc a bit...so long

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Cya Dave smile.gif I know we had our differences...but you really copped on in the last year or so...gonna miss our laughs on IRC and you totally distracting me during quake with your babble smile.gif
    Stay chilly,
    Carroll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

And i didnt get a mention. I loved you like a brother man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Oh you 'loved' him alright Andy tongue.gif
    And also thanks to ure Da Dave...for the Viscounts and Fanta that me and Sam scoffed and didn't tell any of the other lads about redface.gif

[This message has been edited by Toulouse (edited 07-08-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Respect Niggah smile.gif
    U is daa man! (Pardon the pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

always be daa to me.
    even if you couldnt get on my pc at the first quakeapalooza :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

shot gg plyd.
    All the best Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

all of the very best to ya!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Who could forget Daaa arriving (UNINVITED!) to the LANs in Area 52 in Castlebar smile.gif
    Naaa, you were a good sport - took the serial rape like a biatch Davey - fair play!

Oh ya, what you got against Jaden and Trojan (as if I don't know)...???

Nothing to do with that half hour phone call that had us all pi$$ing out pants laughing??? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I nearly passed out when you told Jaden to grow up!!!

OK - enough day-dreaming of times past. Keep cool man and we may see you again soon smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Best of luck Dave.

I'll remember you most for those threatening videos Cobra made about you. So funny. I might post one some time soon.

Played mate.

Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Who? cool.gif

• Advertisement

Walt is Daa ? ??

Thought he was gone ages ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

That can't be right, remember the speech Devore gave about walt being a new quaker wink.gif
    cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

allaight davey me man
    so long and etc
    smile.gif
    come back to dk when u feel like it and yer we did dominate smile.gif

Daddy or chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Jedi:
    I'll remember you most for those threatening videos Cobra made about you. So funny. I might post one some time soon.
    ROFL smile.gif
    Cobra: "I'm only one inch smaller than you"
    Ahh what a muppet... did he ever get a kicking for making that mpg?

What's this now?™

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TwIsTeD DoNkEy

Im not good with words *sob* at moments like this *sniffle* but.......*crying out loud in a sigh of relief*...THANK FOOK AND GOOD RIDDENS TO YA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TwIsTeD DoNkEy

What a LOAD of rubbish !
    So he stops playin a GAME ! Is that worth making a STATEMENT about it ? Its not like hes been thrown into prison or into a clinic for rehabilitation....he just stopped PLAYING a game. Whoop de doo . Yis gonna give him a medal ?? WALLIES !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Originally posted by TwIsTeD DoNkEy:
    WALLIES !!!

Says a gimp calling himself TwIsTeD DoNkEy rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Try not to burst an artery there Cyril. Remain calm.

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 09-08-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

WALLIES!

What a class word.'stuff

<A HREF="http://www.clanacid.com"http://www.clanacid.com"&quot; TARGET=_blank>www.CLANACID.com</A>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

HEY dickhead, i made a lot of good friends through quake. You don't know me, so stfu and don't post here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Well walt ur turn has come and ur days are over but like all us gusy we return in some form or another smile.gif

Well b good to have met pld u.....ur an ok guy like but sadley u must go smile.gif

Cyah mate

Blasta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Take her easy davey lid......don't wenk too much now that u've given up quake

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

yeah thanks for the fanta and biscuits, they came at the right time, as usual i had no money for food at the time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement