Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humour

Options
  • 09-02-2004 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Just a thought i had, does anyone else think the humour forum might be better off using the same system as the admin/suport forum where ppl cant reply, because frankly there is nothing more annoying than 20 posts saying "lol, gud'n"

What do we all think?

What sayeth you? 19 votes

Yea
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    31% 6 votes
    Hay?
    68% 13 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

But then you wouldn't get the "Post your one-liners/elelphant jokes" threads. Also, because I'm a sheep, I'm more likely to click on a thread if I see a large number of replies.

If you don't want to read the replies, don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Raphael, you're as guilty as any one else in humour for posting such replies, or else your other highly annoying replies like "been posted before". You posted that in reply to one of my threads recently and it really pissed me off. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol gud'n

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    Raphael, you're as guilty as any one else in humour for posting such replies, or else your other highly annoying replies like "been posted before". You posted that in reply to one of my threads recently and it really pissed me off. :mad:

Have to agree with this one.

"I saw that on another website 6 years ago therefore, everyone must have seen it too"

If you've seen it before, well done, many others may not have.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Unless someone posts the amusing anecdote about the Tech Support agent asking the lady to put the computer back in it's box and send it back because she's too stupid to own a computer etc. If anyone posts stuff like that, they deserve what they get

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Mordeth
    lol gud'n
    rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Someone has posted this thread before.

1 star for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by Sangre
    Someone has posted this thread before.

1 star for you.

Hehe, well said sangre.
    Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    Raphael, you're as guilty as any one else in humour for posting such replies, or else your other highly annoying replies like "been posted before". You posted that in reply to one of my threads recently and it really pissed me off.

I'm not that bad compared to some people UnrealQueen *coughcoughQUANKcough*. Sorry bout the posted before thing, but it was rather recent, i didnt mean to cause offense
    Originally posted by Sleipnir
    Have to agree with this one.

"I saw that on another website 6 years ago therefore, everyone must have seen it too"

I cant speak for anyone else, but if i post that, its always based on something that was on boards fairly recently

Well, judging by the poll, more people are against this thatn for it. I recant my views. Or i could edit my first post so it says the opposite and have everyone in my favour......

Admins, lockage please, i think this is pretty much done

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I love it when they start polls.... its soooo cute!

*waves admin wand*...... Abbra-ca-locked!

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement