Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stingers,have they ruined DC?

Options
  • 09-02-2004 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Some of my friends say that since Stingers have been in DC they have ruined it, personally i disagree, i love to fly the planes and choppers and find it much more of a challange to dodge em and go after that little basta*d that fired it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i defo don't think they have ruined it. Anytime i'm playing there not that many people with them anyway. It is fun trying to shoot down heli's with them though. Get a good bit of satisfaction out of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

No way have they ruined the game, the stingers were badly needed, otherwise a guy in a chopper could wreak havoc on ground troops. Now at least they have something to worry about. Get a teammate with a stinger and time it right and the chopper won't even get a shot off. If you're by yourself, lie low, wait until the chopper passes by and nail it with a stinger. Then at least it's an even playing field assuming you haven't given your position away long enough to reload. Plus the stingers are no good against any land based units.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I agree with Mick L,also another way to get round a chopper lads, if you havent tried it already, lie down with a heavy machine gun and fire upward, do to the position the blast back from the chopper fire isnt as effective,hit your target every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i also like the stinger and think its good there is some decent air defense to be had as ground troops are way to exposed to choppers. whats the deal with the iraqi's that sometimes they don't have a stinger?

Advertisement