Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAO:Liverpool Fans

• 10-02-2004 1:29am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

there is a new Yahoo group for Irish Liverpool Fans,here is a bit about the site......

This group is for all Liverpool fans but the main aim is to help fellow Irish fans who travel to games.I hope we can help each other out ie keep each other up to date on flights,seacat and I hear sea link are doing a new sail rail ticket to any station in the UK.So lets keep fellow Irish reds up to date.Also info on hotels would be welcome as I have stayed in some Kips but also in places well worth it.And if you know any good pubs to watch games in let us know.We are also running a few polls please take a few min and cast your vote,we also have a database of Pubs with Channel 5/dodgy norwegian channels so if you no of a pub that has these and its not on our list please add it.

If you want to join here is the link to the site.
    http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/LFC_Irish_fans/

Paul
    Dub13

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

you can also post photos of your trips over to Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i honesly thought this thread would say something like

"hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha"

when i clicked on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I regged for it on monday.

Helix...it could also say something like

4 European Cups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Originally posted by Dub13

4 European Cups.

This is from today's Times from england, I thought it was apt for this comment by Dub13

IF, AMID THE RED CARDS AND THE blue language, a single act could be said to have summed up the difference between these fierce rivals on Saturday, it was the rather sad sight of Robbie Fowler holding four fingers up at the Stretford End in a lame attempt to have the last laugh on the home supporters. Those four fingers represented nothing about his employers, Manchester City, but rather the number of European Cups won by his former love, Liverpool, compared with Manchester United’s two.
    It was amusing in one sense — and it will certainly enhance his enduring cult status in the red half of Merseyside — but ultimately it was a pitiful gesture from a player who, in common with others at City, can find greater comfort in the past than in the present. For now, the four fingers served as a harmless joke, but when, at the end of his career, he counts up his own medals rather than those of the club he once played for, Fowler may reflect that poking fun at United said more about his own failures than theirs....

• Advertisement

We still LOVE you.....Robbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

We still LOVE you.....Robbie

icon14.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

4 European Cups.

which has absolutely nothing to do with your current crop of players or management or pretty much most people involved with the clubs running tho is it so therefore its liverpool in name, not in skill, talent or footballing ability

as usual, a liverpool fan living in the past

Advertisement