Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blah Blah! Yee dont have a clue

• 10-02-2004 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hackers are muppets that just blabber on saying dont destroy stuff. They are the lamers of the internet they are the rats of the cyber criminals they are many other things. Anyways what are yee on, have any of yee ever wrote a massmailing worm that uses its own smtp engine or even a PE infecting virus now thats what you call skill. Anyways i just what to say that the group that i wanted to pull together is not for destructive reasons its for learning and teaching others how to do these things. And last but not least i must say i knew this kind of thing would happen, i was right when i guessed that i was one of very few if any in this community coming from ireland.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You could have explained your motives on the other thread. You must know by now that people will jump to certain conclusions. Just do your own thing and be a bit more polite about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

Originally posted by Darth Vader
    Anyways what are yee on, have any of yee ever wrote a massmailing worm that uses its own smtp engine ? .. <snip>

No. But do half the people reading this board have the "skill" to ? More than likely. Calling it an SMTP engine doesnt make it any more impressive then what it is. SMTP was never designed to be secure in the way most people assume.

Anyway, not that I expect you to read this post. You're banned from Security for as long as I see fit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement