Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish q3 servers

Options
  • 11-08-2000 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Ok just an update on the Irish Quake 3 servers:
    Games1.iol.ie:27960 FFA/TEAMDM
    Games1.iol.ie:27961 Duel

Vishnu.ign.ie:27960 FFA/TEAMDM/DUEL in vanilla quake 3 or promode.

Vishnu requires two client-side paks so auto-downloading must be enabled in quake3. Alternatively the paks (z-osp-cgame099d.pk3 and z-osp-cgame099d.pk3) can be downloaded from here: http://www.orangesmoothie.org/beta.html

BTW on Vishnu only, binding a key to "autorecord" records a demo on your machine automatically, naming the demo using the level name, players names and POV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Hows about a rocket arena 3 server ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cheers Dave!!!

I agree with M1ke though - an RA3 server'd be very nice smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

how about a server thats just promode not Vq3.

Nex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Waaan... me listing those 2 files to OL smile.gif
    Also, nexus, you can /callvote promode 1 to run it, and i think you dont need to download promode to use it on normal maps like q3dm6...

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Rightso theres a *test* RA3 server up.
    IGN TEST Rocket Arena 3 Server - vishnu.ign.ie:27961

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Originally posted by Overlord:
    binding a key to "autorecord" records a demo on your machine automatically, naming the demo using the level name, players names and POV.
    nice one, but I don't really understand this - twice vishnu has started recording demos, giving all the info in the name of the demo, but i hadn't pressed anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

Originally posted by Illkillya:

vishnu has started recording demos, giving all the info in the name of the demo, but i hadn't pressed anything.

Has happened to me too :/

Bucon

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Right lads that autorecording was a feature i had enabled - tis turned off now.

Advertisement