Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help/Suggestion

Options
  • 10-02-2004 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to record an interview that's available on the RTE website. The link is a ".ram" file which I assume to be a real audio streaming file?? Am I right? And if so, is it possible to record a streaming file. I don't have real audio installed but I do have broadband so it would be no probs downloading.
    I know I sound like a total newbie regarding this, and that's probably because I am!! But I would be most grateful if anybody could offer some advice or experiences with this matter.

Thanks in advance,

B.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

If you had done a search for streaming you'd come up with StreamBox VCR. Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Kali
    If you had done a search for streaming you'd come up with StreamBox VCR. Enjoy :)

I did do a search but you know yourself what it's like when you google something!! It's hard to filter out the rubbish!

I can't seem to download that StremBox VCR though!!!! Damn Internet!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

use rawrecorderr - worked for me-converts to a wav that you can convert to wahtever you like

its freeware
    http://www.rawavrecorder.homestead.com/files/rawavrecorder.zip

Advertisement