Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOLBB slow last few days, anyone else have this?

• 10-02-2004 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

noticed that my conection has become slow in the last week or so, getting very slow d/l's in kaza lite and soul seek, d/l from microsoft used to be in round the 50 now i get half or less?
    am i the only one with this problem or are there many?

could this be a good reason to cancell the service, as it's bb i'm paining for not this, and go for eircom? hear their caps going up and price down, dont quote me on it tho!

EDIT in cavan, cavan exchange i guess?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Mines perfect. Dun Laoighre exchange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Can't say cause I have exceded the cap (I think) and have lost the connection for the rest of the month (from the 9th), the cap calculator on IOLs website still says 0.0GB - what a pile of idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

I know it doesn't help you but we did warn you that the website might not be what iol use to disconnect you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

i do have a router conection me and 2 pc's using the net, used to never notice if both pc's are useing the internet now it seems that even with only 1 pc on the net it's slower than both at once

tried ringing customer service but they seem to be very busy or just like disconecting me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by kida
    I know it doesn't help you but we did warn you that the website might not be what iol use to disconnect you.
    Ye I though they were a technically adept company and if any problems were to arise with respect to the cap calculation that the EASIEST part of any code/program would not be the part that was fu5k3d but the harder part - the calculation part.

• Advertisement
Advertisement