Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone get X2 ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Here you go...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Much appreicated Jazz :)

Ok, now on top of not being able to read anything, all characters voices have been muted. I checked all the volumes etc.. and nothing has been changed :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Originally posted by Matt Simis
    I run at 60+ fps at 1600x900, everything on. (Athlon64 4300, 768MB DDR433, FX5950)

Matt what monitor do you run with that res?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Just found out that X2 is one of those rare breed of games that support multimon setups! Sweet :cool:x2multimon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

how do I get it to do that?
    mmm, time to dig up my spare monitor again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Guys I just need the vaguets of hints lol as regards where brennans triumph is, all i need is the right gate to go through first either

1) emperors mines

2) Red light

will find the rest out meself

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Jimeatsmenu, that blurry text problem is a known issue and happens when you eject inside a station.

You will be pleased to know the 1.3 patch fixes it :)

Originally posted by shinzon
    Guys I just need the vaguets of hints lol as regards where brennans triumph is, all i need is the right gate to go through first either

1) emperors mines

2) Red light

will find the rest out meself

Shin

They're actually both just as far away! (its somewhere to the east of the 'priest' sectors). Open a comms channel to anybody friendly and ask them, they'll usually tell you what gate to take next, if they know.

• Advertisement

Just follow Saigen II (Bren's ship) he leads you to it.

Thanks for the info Cheese :)

Advertisement