Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNA KEANE playing at The Sugar Club this Thursday with NAKED FLAME and JADED SUN

Options
  • 10-02-2004 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

*** Some shameless self-promotion follows....*****

Just in case you missed the hardhitting Ad campaign featuring giraffes and hot air balloons....ahem...I thought I'd let you know that I'm playing at The Sugar Club this Thursday at the Irish Music Network Web launch gig. I'm opening the night, so pleeasse be there early if you're coming along. Also playing - 2 great up and coming Dublin bands - Naked Flame and Jaded Sun

Doors - 8:30pm

More info to be found at www.unakeane.com

Thanks,

Úna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnnie B.

Checked out your website - pretty cool stuff. Think I saw you play at The International Bar a while back...I liked your songs. Something a bit different.

Good luck!

Johnnie.

Advertisement