Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT - Bastardo's

Options
  • 10-02-2004 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I had my NCT yesterday and they failed me on headlights. I was told the left illiminum was too bright and the right illuminum was too low causing a contrast blah blah blah. I said you mean the lights need adjusting? He said yes. Theres a garage next door that would have done it for me if he'd had the cop on to let me get it fixed. Boy am I pissed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

they're really strict on headlights now. I got new bulbs for mine and got them aligned before going in for the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

How/where do you get them checked? How much does it cost to get them sorted out?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

I had mine yesterday as well passed no probs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I have mine in 2 weeks, got the fail/advisory thing for headlights last time around. I think the left one was too high.

Advertisement