Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web sites for bands

Options
  • 10-02-2004 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just to let you know I'm offering a service providing cheap websites for bands, have a look at http://www.orbital-connections.com and feel free to mail me with your comments.

Thanks

aligator

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

You may want to read up on the rules before you start pimping your excessively overpriced, crappy product.

Any band could get decent hosting, and their own domain name for under €50 euro a year, without any "top-up" charges.

And they would probably get ten times the transfer allowance and hosting space aswell.

Your own website barely works in the first place, real professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

not really the comments i was hoping for but you cant win em all i suppose. I didnt realise that I wasn't allowed to promote my site in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

To be honest, if youre going to be a web designer...you should have a kick ass website showcasing your portfolio. and yours is neither kick ass or containing a portfolio. I'd also say that by the quality of your website the ones you will build wont be worth what youre charging..whatsoever.

bear that in mind is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

yeah to be honest the sites not finished, i just put up the link as a way to gauge people's reactions, which dont seem to be overly super. But i accept your comments and when i invoke the changes to the site I'll post a new message, hopefully then there will be somewhat of a more positive reaction.

Advertisement