Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlitos Way (careful now 15+)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

didn't work on mine unfortunaltly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

holy sh** OUCH:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

oh good god

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

^^^^^brainless skater:p thats what it says

Great clip what a muppet :p;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Thats was pretty well done :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Anyone who has ever seen Peter Jackson's first film will be terribly disappointed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Aye, but their country never gave them a grant :D New Zealand government probably choked on their own good will when they saw the fruits of Jacksons labour

But back on topic. Do you see where the video was cut? Just after when you see yer man slam into the opposite wall and slide down...camera man fumbles *cut* (distortion)...then suddenly camera mans foot appears and he pans down to the dumbass bleedin on the ground. :dunno: :):D

...i should probably get some sleep :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

Didn't notice the first time I watched it but the guy dives off the skateboard to catch onto the other roof about two feet short of the edge. The board actually goes backwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's pretty funny.. if i was there i'd laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

heh... people getting hurt is funneh.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Funny for a fake :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I hate skaters

hee hee serves them right

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

lol i had that clip before, one of the knobs beside him goes woa!!!! thers blood ha ha, and then the carlitos knob comes over and hes like "its cool man, im straight" then collapses ha ha classic

Advertisement