Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GF gone to France, looking for some action....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Is there pay and display parking near you? If so is it free on Sundays?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont drive. I have no idea what a Pay and Display area would look like. Apparently there are some parking things accross the road you dont have to pay for and we have one of those driveway yokies too.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

So what were the final prize amounts, and who won? :) It was good fun; looking forward to thursday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

1st Prize €115 Lafortezza
    2nd Prize €75 MrPudding
    3rd Prize €40 Amp

I think a good night was had by all. I will certainly be looking forward to a regular home game.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Originally posted by MrPudding
    1st Prize €115 Lafortezza
    2nd Prize €75 MrPudding
    3rd Prize €40 Amp

I think a good night was had by all. I will certainly be looking forward to a regular home game.

MrP

I can see first prize is 50% .. but how are the other two calculated? Also, if I need to find a way to save my €15 taxi fare and do another two buy-ins ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by jedidjab79
    I can see first prize is 50% .. but how are the other two calculated? Also, if I need to find a way to save my €15 taxi fare and do another two buy-ins ;)
    I think it was half to the winner, one third to second place, and one sixth to third place. Very feckin nervewracking going up against Mr Pudding at the end.

Advertisement