Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Benoit Carry Raw

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i read the same articals and feel although he has a valid point he seems to pick on hhh because he is an easy target

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

It's not that he's an easy target. Most of us couldn't give a sh|t that he's banging the bosses daughter. It's the fact that he refuses to step down more than once a year, unlike Angle, Lesnar on Smackdown! et al.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

he dosnt in my opinion refuse to step down people just dont step up anyone who did he gave them his title eg hogan hbk goldberg and soon benoit, jerico steped up but he was heel and there is little profit in heel vs heel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Triple H is obsessed with that damn belt i reckon. Probs wears it to bed with him.
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

There is one word that has been common with this HHH debate. Stale!
    I don't hate him but I am very bored of the same old s*it.
    Drop the belt trips and go make some movies!
    Have some kids!
    Take them to your movies!

Why must we suffer.
    Honestly though is it up to him? Does he have any real influence on the Writers?
    Or are we assuming that because of who he's banging?

Do we even need to dignify that with an answer? :)
    HHH has had some amount of stroke since the kliq days! ;)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Hey im just trying to find an excuse for the w*nker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Drop the belt trips and go make some movies!
    Have some kids!
    Take them to your movies!
    Kudos Man! :) NIcely put.

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I think that he'll lose at wrestlemania and win the title at backlash, HHH will want to win the main event at wrestlemania and always gets his way but Benoit will be bumped down to mid card after a few months so that HHH can keep the title and still do movies. :mad:

Advertisement