Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slooow typing online

Options
  • 10-02-2004 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Ok - Recently I've been experiencing a weird thing online. My connection is same as always - ****ty eircom - but I've been haviung trouble on pages where I have to type anything i.e. hotmail, or boards or the vodafone site it slows to a funeral pace and it takes about twenty seconds for anything I type to appear on the screen. Right now for instance I can type a sentence and then have a drink of my cup of tea and then have a bite of my sandwich and the sentence still hasn't appeared on the screen.

I've run AdAware and gotten rid of any Spyware etc. that is on the system (it should have done it anyway) - is there anything else I can do or anything else people can suggest that might help solve the problem?

Advertisement