Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd cover

• 10-02-2004 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

am looking for a good cd cover creator, with good templates etc, for a few live boot's i've got lying about. i wanna be able to stack 'em high :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I use CoverXP that ya download from www.cdcovers.cc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Originally posted by byte
    I use CoverXP that ya download from www.cdcovers.cc

I use that software aswell. It's very good and free. I also use MediaFace software which can be downloaded for free (after registration) at www.neato.com

You then purchase the Neato cd labels in Argos or PC World which give your cd a more professional look especially if you use the glossy labels and a good printer :cool:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

And they just stick onto the cd then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Originally posted by MarkR
    And they just stick onto the cd then?

Yep, i'd say I've done close on 1000 in the last few years. You can buy the Neato/Fellowes DVD/CD Labeller Kit in Argos,PC World or Maplin Electronics for less than €30 I think. You get cd labels and sleeve inserts with the labelling kit and software (templates). You can put any image onto the label. It prints off on A4 sheet and then you peel it off and stick it on the cd using the little gadget and hey presto!

Advertisement