Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black CRT Monitors

• 10-02-2004 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 19" CRT monitor with a black surround. However, they don't seem to be too readily available.
    Komplett don't have any.

Elara have an NEC one but it's 407 euros and I don't need one that good/expensive. Would be looking at paying 300-320 euros max. There are plenty of 19" monitors with white surrounds for around this price, why are black ones so scarce?

DABS have an Iiyama one but it's temporarily unavailable.

Have tried several other online places and nothing suitable turned up.

Now I'm considering getting a black IBM 17" CRT from Elara which is not ideal but wil have to do if I don't mange to source a 19" one.

Anyone have any ideas?

BrianD3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I bet theres someone selling a Black Dell 19inch Trinitron somewhere on boards. It's where I got mine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think elara have a 19inch crt iiyama monitor for 290 euros in black. this was about 2 weeks ago i saw this
    if it ain't there now ring or mail them they should be able to get one in for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

You could try giving Greg in Computer City a ring on 2820458. He's started doing a lot of black stuff and might be able to help. Failing that try Emcee distribution at 4567911.

Tinky

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Get a white one and spray it black......or any other colour for that matter....:)

Advertisement