Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helo Training

Options
  • 11-02-2004 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

hey, im trying to get hold of the 'helo training' map that was released recently, supposedly has lots of cool stuff for practicing ur helicopter skills.

has all the helicopters, canyons to fly in, tricky landing pads, buildings to land on, flags to try and nab... that kind of thing

"helo training" "desert combat" +map on google shows it only to be on fileplanet, with a 60 minute waiting time, anyone got a link/host it?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

All Seeing Eye kindly offered it to me last night, 47megs or something, I didn't get it because I was in a hurry to grab a slot on the server. Looks interesting tho, if you do pick it up somewhere, drop the link in here and share the whirleybird lovin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

yeah, ase is where i saw it first as well.

clicked on download, but it just linked to file shack, ive no login for that.

if anyone gets a link, twould be much appreciated...

EDIT >> the file planet queue was only 10 mins so i got it, i'll host it for a day or two if anyone requests. post or pm me.

Advertisement