Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

364 More days....

Options
  • 19-08-1999 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

till another good pis$up, thanks to all who turned up...

Quozl you're sooo dead next month smile.gif

For all those who didn't come, u missed Blade getting a black eye from a Girl smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahhhhhh sheite, I knew we shouldn't hav left ya's early smile.gif

Missed the good bit of the night eh... ahh well. Blade chasin poor leavin cert girlies about 50 years younger than him was he? The durty ratten....

Ja,
    Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bugger I would have paid money to see Balde getting the ****e knocked outta him by a bird smile.gif

Gandalf.

Happy Belated Birthday btw Brian tongue.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Argh god damnit! don't mind him it was Quozl with his long as* b*tch finger nails pointing to the direction of the next club we were going to get refused from.

Blade!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

tis a lie, was Slosh, him and blade were fighting over one of the 17 year olds smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Happy bday Slosh, sorry I couldn't make it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

HAHA SLOSHERS!
    Im gettin there in advance this time (since I wasnt around last year)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA SCUT!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

oooooooooooooohhhh!!!

We're headed for beers tonight in the Long Stone - you coming along Brian???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

I was wondering when your birthday was due. I think from now on when I see the leaving cert chicks out getting drunk I'll think of Brian,
    Greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

this is fuucking NOT quake related

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Pally have you nothing better to do..

..and a day early smile.gif

• Advertisement

This is SO quake related Damo. Slosh used his 'I'm a deadly CA player' line to try and score the chicks. I topped him with my 'I'm a SLPB (poor leaving cert chicks though I meant super long penis boy) ' line though.
    Quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, SLPB HE HE

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

double standards! imagine if daa....

Advertisement