Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraz Ferdinand

Options
  • 11-02-2004 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

what do people think. they're playing 16 April in the Ambassador and there album is out now. i loved "take me out" and i've got myself a ticket for the gig. they sound briliant to me. another great glasgow band!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MoStCool

Apparently they sold 20,000 copies on its release day in the UK. I'm liking what I hear so far. I've heard a few tracks off the album and so far I'd say thumbs up. I'm going to the gig too....should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Im going to the gig and got the album my copy of the album has a bonus live cd because its a special edition. do all of the copy have the bonus live cd as usualy special edition means the first billion copys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I likw what I've heard so far, especially "Take Me Out" so I'm gonna see what the money situation is like. :)
    The Ambassador though?! For feck sake......
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

SOLD OUT!!!

FFS!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Ah balls to that. :rolleyes:
    xm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I only heard about them today and I listend to 'Take Me Out' and it sounds pretty decent.I wouldnt buy their album though,I''ll stick to good wholesome heavy metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

if anyone's looking for tickets Road had some a few days ago and City Discs as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Franz Ferdinand are the first decent band I've heard in ages... and that's saying summat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Originally posted by ilovehoovering
    if anyone's looking for tickets Road had some a few days ago and City Discs as well.

Nope, rang this morning- they're all gone:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

They've been sold out for the past two weeks.

If you like Franz Ferdinand I'd suggest keeping an eye out for the Sluts Of Trust, currently living on Chemikal Underground Records, from Glasgow as well and a similar style, if definitely a bit raunchier .. should be releasing their debut sometime in the next two months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

well i have a ticket to that AND to the pixies this is going to be a good year... (it'll be VERY good if i get a snow patrol ticket)

Advertisement