Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rusheeny Estate Clonsilla Dublin 15 line fail with Eircom

• 11-02-2004 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Just wondering does anyone living in Rusheeny Clonsilla, have they got broadband, I rang Eircom and got a line test and it failed, they said the problem could be that I'm more than 4.7km from an exchange or that I have a dodgy line...I work in a telco company and have done a line trace on the call and I'm connected to Blanchardstown Exchange which is not more than 4.7km from exchange then it could be a dodgy line, but Eircom (Robbing F**kers) want a 120euro to install a new line...has anyone in the estate or surrounding area got a new line and has it worked out???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Dublin 15 seems to have wild probs with broadband, as it seems the closer to the exchange makes little or no difference! I live inRoselawn and god where do i begin! I was told more or less the same that my line was dodgy line, i left it for a while and low and behold happened to be going pass the esat site , tried my line bingo. :) So i wouldn't worry too much, just check all the other options, i.e. IBB you should be covered by that. Good luck.

Advertisement