Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xian on NewsTalk 106 FM

Options
  • 11-02-2004 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Apparently Xian will be interviewed today at 12:30 on NewsTalk 106 FM. Something about broadband. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Exellent, someone get a tape deck ready!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Got.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

milk?

missed it, What was the content of the interview anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It was mostly a general discussion of the Gov.ie website and broadband itself.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Is that the new BB web site on gov.ie? I toddled over to it yesterday and its full of inaccuracies. I mailed them about it and the mail bounced (or in effect it did).

Its not really encouraging that the minister puts his fizzog on the front of a website with that many faults.

Perhaps they should have gotten comwreck involved instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by machalla
    Its not really encouraging that the minister puts his fizzog on the front of a website with that many faults.

He's got a cute looking chickie gazing down adoringly at his bald spot on the same page so I doubt if he dug very deep after that.

I bet that towns in Louth are spelt correctly though , I'd hate to be the civil servant who misspelt Termonfeckin :D

M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭iwb

Did anyone record an MP3? I don't see it an option on the site to download previous programs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Sigh. I have it on a cassette tape. Don't think I can transfer it. Didn't know how to record it to Mp3 when it was on the air.

But there's nothing really earthshattering in it. Mostly just competent answers to basic questions about the website.

Advertisement