Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM MEETING THIS WEEK.

Options
  • 21-08-2000 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

So much for keeping Quake and "real life" seperate...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

7pm is a bad time for me.
    Won't be up until nearly eleven, I'd imagine. You can give any details to Zero, I will be staying with him that night.

Excuse me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Well.

I have said to a few of the lads about staying in my gaff the night before we go, i.e. Thursday night. 2 reasons for this.

1. I am not driving around Dublin on Friday morning rounding people up.
    2. A pre-England knacker-drinking session in my gaff would go down nice on Thursday.

As far as I know, Nicky, Vor, Jay, OL, Sonic, Chris and Chris's bird are staying. It will be good crack, and we can also have our meeting there. Bunny is staying the night at home, but he can come in and head away later on. So how about yourself and MP and whoever also come over to my gaff on Thursday night?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sounds good. I've just realised I'm at a nobby business meeting until about 9 though so it will be after that.

Mail me details of your gaff.

DeV.

I will put it up in another post, must write out proper directions.

right, considering there is alcohol involved, I am quite confident I shall arrive rather punctually somewhere around 9ish. Just a pre warning to you all....

EVERY SINGLE LAST SOFA CUSHION IS MINE.
    Don't even think about it anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

A warning to just you Dave, do not hog all the cushions. May I have a bed, Ronan?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

tonite i will duel you for the cushions jay !

Well, since you put it like that Daire, I just might consider letting you use the little puny smaller-than-a-pillow sized cushion. Enjoy.

Sonic, a duel indeed, or you could opt for a casual game of cricket out on the crease. WhatO!

I was thinking, a few ppl like Nicky/Vor who live in Dublin might want to sleep in their own gaffs rather than on the floor in mine. Maybe Chris/Michelle could stay there too.

But, you lads have to get into my gaff the next morning by 11.30 at the latest, and I'm serious about this, we have come too far to be *****ing around with ppl staying in bed etc.

But even if ppl are stayin in their own gaffs, we should all meet up for some cans, a meeting and pre-England abuse. I'm going to put up a post later with directions to the gaff.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We need to meet up so that we can arrange the details of flights etc.

I need to hand over the tickets (I'm not flying with you, I will follow later that night) and generally sort stuff out.

Wednesday or Thursday I think are best.

Thursday would be preferable except Andy's off wit da mot!

I think its best if we meet Thursday anyway unless anyone else cant make it.

O'Neills of Pe@rse street, 7:00pm.

Tom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement