Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie, players, and Ansbacher Accounts.

Options
  • 21-08-2000 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

A quick Quake announcement for the general public, as regards the Team.ie money, and the people that are being paid for, why they are being paid for etc etc.

1) Team.ie accounts.
    I have an Excel Sheet done up of the money spending so far, it is perfectly in order, if anyone wants to see it, mail me and I will send it on. I will not post it up here, because there are other ppl who read these boards and basically its none of their business.

2 People being paid for.
    The following people are being covered for London :

Jay, Beast, El_Pres, Ser : Guess why.
    Me, Devore, Bunny, Mindphuck : Management panel.
    Jedi, Overlord, Slaan, Vorosha : Panel.
    Sonic : Sonic busted his ass getting us the room in UL, and both Sonic and OL did loads of work sorting out our pings.

There is no preference here, the people listed above have very valid reasons for going, I don't think anyone can have a problem with that.
    We have come by some more money, hopefully we can provide the team with some food and drink while we are there, but bring your own money too, we don't have that much.

Zero.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

sound.

Advertisement