Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead To Rights

Options
  • 11-02-2004 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

So anyone care to explain how to get by the training level then?

where it says use the canister your wee guy dosent have the option of picking up the canister and/or shooting anything remotely related..

ive reloaded the game about 5 times now and am tempted just to crack the discs for wasting my money on this crappy game.

anyone care to explain? (on another note the game looked pretty weak i know but i only feel i can properly fully slag off a game after ive played it (and possibly completed) it :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

As far as i can remember in the game you can pick fire extingwishers and throw them at people. Shoot it it and it will blow up in their face. That game is some laugh i loved it even though it looks like crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

wasnt there a bug in the training level that none of the testers seen. not a little bug mind you but a big massive showstopper that meant you could never get past the training mission and hence never actually play the game. there was also a patch fix this small flaw. now you would guess since it was seemingly a small flaw in the games scripting it would only require a small patch? not in this case it was a whopper of a patch weighing in at almost 40mb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

i played it on the ps2 so i dont know anything about that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    wasnt there a bug in the training level that none of the testers seen. not a little bug mind you but a big massive showstopper that meant you could never get past the training mission and hence never actually play the game.

yeh thats the problem im having, totally useless...

whats the point in releasing a game retail for 40 bucks if you cant even use it? programmers should be shot...

where can i get this aforementioned patch then? will that fix it yeh?

i dont have internet in the house thats why i never knew about this problem :(

Advertisement