Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to London?.. Dont forget..

Options
  • 23-08-2000 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Dont forget you need the following -

General Clothes - preferably something to annoy the brits with :P
    Toothbrush - English food is rotten (dont want that taste in your gob)
    Night Clothes - trendy nightclubby outfit with cool logo in front so one can dazzel the chicks!
    Condoms - in case some eeejit brit likes your trendy nightclubby outfit with the zippy and bongo picture on it! (hey, Slan might actually loose his virginity yet!!)
    EarPlugs - In case you have to sit beside some gimbo that keeps ranting on and on and on.. (eg.. Sam But hes not going smile.gif)
    Socks - Jedi make sure you bring them. Im not getting the rap for you this time smile.gif
    Passport - technically its not required, but you do need a valid identification and guess whats considered valid identification?.. A passport.
    Money - Most important ENGLISH MONEY!! We get about 75p to every English pound. Sukx alot, but thats what the rate is at the moment..

If you think of anything else, let me know.

Btw - News on the Accomodation later.

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 23-08-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

4 x AK47 - check
    12lb of semtex - check
    2 x UZI 9mm - check
    Pack of playing cards for huns to frame us with - check

my bag is full anyway. someone else will have to carry the drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Don't worry Eric I have gotten Sam to talk into a tape recorder for 3 hours about the DM4, shaft aim sensitivitys and how much better he is then Mirage.

You can listen to it on the way over if you get lonely.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Mouse and Config.

you need NEED to post your config to ronan (ronan@spinsol.com) asap if you havent already.

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I cannot find my passport, it is lost. I rang Ryanair and asked them about it and they said all I need is a card with my photo and my name. "Work security card is fine" she said, "anything is fine" she added. "Great" I said.
    So? I'd tell you all to bring your passports if you have them, but I'm not going to... cos I can't. O.K?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

A drivers license will probably do the job aswell Daire. You got one of them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I don't, by gods, got the form all filled out though. Sure it'll be grand, if Ryanair garuntee something then by gods...

...by gods.

Advertisement