Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-London meeting in my Gaff on Thursday night.

Options
  • 21-08-2000 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I wrote up an extremely rough picture of where my gaff is.
    gaff.jpg
    For the simple ppl, you walk up Pearse St walking away from Trinity until you see these white apartments looking at you from across a bridge. Go around to the door, its marked there on the picture, and punch in 28A and a bell will ring in the gaff and I can let youse in. Anyone who wants to come is welcome, almost. It's not a party, just the team + Co meeting up the nite b4 we leave for London to get ****ed and sort out the last details. Come along, it should be a laugh, and bring your own beer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

F.U.C.K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group 1
    Sweden
    Germany
    Slovenia
    Belgium

Group 2
    Finland
    Russia
    England
    Ireland

So....ehhh......

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Since my flight is at 9:55 I will have to be in the airport for about 9 ish and since im just finished work at 7:30 that morning Im gonna be pretty ****ing tired so I think I will take work off thursday night. I might head to your gaff thurs Ronan, but id say it would be a bit of a **** for me to get to the airport the next morning.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I cannot wait to see Nicky taking Blue either the semi's or the final bity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

zero you are wrong.

21 August 2000
    BWEC Groups

BWEC Officials can confirm the following Groups for this coming weekends Tournament at The Playing Fields.

Group 1
    Germany, Russia, Slovenia & Belgium.

Group 2
    Sweden, Finland, England & Ireland.

The Groups were selected at random by Tournament officials. The 2 winners from each group will then go through to the semi-final stages of the Tournament.

eek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

It doesn't matter, we will win.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

As with everything else in this competition... its not clear.

What the managers have been told is:
    Group 1
    Sweden
    Germany
    Slovenia
    Belgium

Group 2
    Finland
    Russia
    England
    Ireland

Either way this isnt good news. Guess we'll just have to beat England again smile.gif

DeV.

Right so lads, make it about 9.30pm or so coming to the gaff, to give Dev time after his meeting with Satan.

MP, you'll be over yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Well you got your wish lads. You get to play teh HUN's. Easy money.

Jedi

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Pack of rascist ****s.

Indeed.

Hey Blade, come over on Thursday or we will come up to your chipper and jam your hand into the deep fat fryer.

• Advertisement

Lads, just to remind ye of this.
    Bunny, OL, Sonic, Jay, Nicky, Vorosha, Devore, MP, Chris + Michelle, Slaan and Reaper coming over tomorrow nite, some staying some not, am I right?
    Anyone else who isn't, remember where my place is, we are meeting up there at 11.30am Friday. I don't want a phone call at 11.30 saying "im on my way over". Be there then so we get get our act in gear. Jedi, we have a few *cough* things to buy Friday before we leave, all intoxicating, so get in on time.

If Bubbles can make it over, we can all take turns on him. Me first.

btw, DeV and Nethouse have sorted out our T-shirts, which have the very cool pic that FB drew on them. They are nerdy all the same, but you have to wear them regardless.

I will have the 2 crates of RedBull kindly donated to us by RedBull Ireland, which will go nicely with the vodka we bring over.

Right. Money.

Bring your own. Team.ie will be able to pay for certain things. We don't exactly what way it will be done, but lets pretend for a sec that we were going to buy lots of booze, you lads still need to eat. So if you don't bring money, don't go asking me for any coz I am broke, for some reason.

I have to fly to England tomorrow for a job, but will back in my gaff by 8.30 at the latest, so come over anytime after that.

See youse then.

Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

See ya then so. Oh, and how much dosh should we bring?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Is it easy to get a bus to the airport from Dublin Ronan, considering I am going rather early Friday morning ?
    I think I will call in sick to work for starters.

I gave Vorosha your phone number, (sorry smile.gif), he says the availability of flights has gone way up with RyanAir, maybe you can change your flight to whatever time his flight is, and leave at a more reasonable hour??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

which reminds me, can i get a lift out please, in someones car? can chris also tell me how to get from stansted to london and then to this quake place? case i get myself lost...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Slan, be sure to contact Gerry about any flight changes your making.

Maybe we should all meet up in the airport in London before going in to the playing fields to make sure no one gets lost?

Or are we flying into different airports?

I can see this one ending in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Andy, me and slan are leaving at 9:55 in the morning, so we will got into london and meet youse whenever you get in. Ryanair goes to stansted, which is a bit away from heathrow afaik. You cant change the flight, it says so on the "ticket" which I had to print myself.

The Huns will be easy to beat, they can't agree on anything.

huns.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

chek TPFs site for the name of the st you need to find them. there are loads of stations near the event tho. there is a tube/train service at stanstead airport.

cmon, its only london, u cant get lost. just ask the 'boys'.

• Advertisement
Advertisement