Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GalwayLAN9 (GLIX)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by Asok
    Oh yes i forgot to mention thanks to elexes for the piles of tech for john to "play" with

i just hope i gave it to a good family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by elexes
    i just hope i gave it to a good family

Its being sodomised as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

It was a very enjoyable lan ,Im looking foreward to an all nighter in the future. And apologies to anyone who had to accompany me on one of my frequent helicopter crashes in D C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dancing_Priest, were you the younger version of Angelwhore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Dc is such an unbalanced, unrealistic pos.

It takes so much ammo to take anything down.

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Its perfectly balanced if played properly ;)

Dc is such an unbalanced, unrealistic pos.

It takes so much ammo to take anything down.

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

Just because your ****e at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Well I had great crack in all games, specially qw :D, had best cs games of my life, cept for the final (I felt like the opposition could almost hear us speak, they were always ready).

DC was great fun tho I know now never to get into any aircraft with Syxpak (in-game or otherwise.).

Still buzzing from the qw, I'm in disbelief tbh, Cyan is a better player, I checked the stats and I got the best efficiency % of my life in the last 2 games of the final (for any who wants to know :P).

I wasn't happy with Drake's storming off in the qw, it just wasn't angry enough.

Are any of the photos up yet?

que

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by quetzal
    DC was great fun tho I know now never to get into any aircraft with Syxpak (in-game or otherwise.).
    Give me a Blackhawk and I'll loop forever baby YEAH!

"Quetzal, don't hop out and look at this....whoooooaaaaa...>fuck<"

• Advertisement

Actually i must make a video of john's "Captain J.C's Whirling of the whirly birds" antics and stick a health warning on them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

one of the amy funny qoutes said:

Toxick : "ooops, my finger slipped.................again"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by DRakE
    Dancing_Priest, were you the younger version of Angelwhore?

A younger version of myself? Now that's a scary thought! And I hope to god that never happens... So unless Dancing Preist was firing plastic darts at you just to irritate the feck out of ya, I don't think he's any kind of 'Version' of yours truly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

lets just say he looked like you did with the long hair so ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I arrived with 2 half PC's and ended up with one full one thanks to a few ppl about. I played mostly CS and DC, nothing else was ready for me. Leeched very little, infact again I wasn't about much.

I was dissapointed at the league in CS, one loss and ur totally out... Oh well!!! more praccy needed there.

I would have liked to play more games but wasn't about.

Which leads me to the question when is the next galway lan and who will be organising it if Syxpak isn't about??? Cleggan lan anyone ???

I've some pics of the lan but they are 2 big for my ickle line, and I've not got the time to compress and post! I'll wait for BB.

There should be another during the summer i'll probably sort out things down here and liase with john in dublin.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'll still be organising the next one, will just need Asok and Damien to do a bit of leg-work for me :)

You dont want booty work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Sniipe: it was two losses until you were out, maybe you werent "around" for your second game :P

No, there was a fuckup on my part.
    Sniipe's team ended up getting knocked out after the first game.
    Also, from now on, only a base2 exponent number of teams will be allowed in the compos.
    ie 2,4,8,16 etc.
    Trying to devise a way to get 5 teams playing against each other aint great fun tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun, just because I was studying for the Irish orals :mad:. So anyways I'll be there for GLX as long as its after the leaving Cert and before I go to Hong kong :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement