Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where the "HELL" is the Rock???

• 12-02-2004 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

K I havnt seen the RAW spoilers so if he's on there don't tell me but where is the boy?
    What are the plans for him?
    Will he be at WMXX?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

He's still trying desperately to be a Hollywood star. I miss his mic work, but i don't really wanna see him back in the ring anytime soon.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

I have the rundown on DIVX somewhere, i still haven't watched it yet.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Desmond Wolf

I think "Be Cool " could be good for him , "Get Shorty " was successful and had some sharp wit in it , so if the sequel is anything like it Rock could have some funny lines. These are the type of movies he should stick to , not action hero flicks that have'nt been really popular since Arnie's glory days ( unless it has great special effects or was written by Tolkien )

Something like a Tarantino movie would be perfect for him , where he could combine blood and guts with wise cracks , then again Taratino makes everyone look good.

As for having him back in WWE , he's not badly needed but he is missed and i llok forward to him and Foley at Mania

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

did rundown come out over here or did i miss it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

hemm on topic please...
    What are the plans for him?
    Will he be at WMXX?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

The Rock on the set of Be Cool. I just find this picture funny.

becool_14.jpg

More here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

As the rock is nearly bald, I doubt its real!!!

To stay on topic, I dunno what they'l do, maybe nothing!!
    To see Mick/Rock in a tag team just seems a bit of a waste to me!!
    Mick deserves his one-on-one match at Mania!
    Altho there's noone else to fued with really!! Well no big name stars!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

The Rock he is deserting the wwe to make crapy movies every movie hes been in has been crap. I don't think he'll make it as an actor and he'll come back and we'll all welcome him back with open arms cause he's such a brilliant character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Originally posted by The Phenom
    The Rock he is deserting the wwe to make crapy movies every movie hes been in has been crap. I don't think he'll make it as an actor and he'll come back and we'll all welcome him back with open arms cause he's such a brilliant character.

I loved The Scorpian King, Rock was perfect for that!!
    He's only made a handful of movies, and he's still very young, i'll give him a chance to make a few more before I judge!!

And I cant wait for him to come back, he always brings that little bit extra to the table!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Well we'll see but i havent liked what ive seen so far. And yeah hes a really good character his promos are always brilliant. I wonder which he'll be heel or face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

to be honest i really do miss his mic work..... but having mick foley around doing mic work for the last little while has been pretty cool.

but is in ring stuff i dont miss one bt...Ill never forgive/forget the botched elbow that h didnt give to hulk hogan at mania...man he was off target by a mile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Just goes to show...

One thing is certin about the Rocks departure... WWE does not have a franchise star, and the company can function without one...

Word to your mama, HHH!!!

So sez... HANZA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

i miss the rock.

He would be the Champ instead of Trips.

Which is a good thing.

Lordz

Oooh, you don't wanna raise the eyre of HHH fans in here ;)
    I dunno if i'd wanna see The Rock with the strap on him again. As brill as he is on the mic, i still think his in ring work is as stale as last weeks loaf.

Nero

PS: Does anyone else think that pic looks more like Martin Lawrence with a wig and on stilts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

every one seems to have the same opinion as me here rocks in ring work wvs good for the attitude eara but wont fly here, i cant believe how much wrestling has come on in the last 3 years, you have to wrestle to get over now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    PS: Does anyone else think that pic looks more like Martin Lawrence with a wig and on stilts?

Looks more like Ron Simmons than anyone.

Advertisement