Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the greatest?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

I had to vote for other because "metal mickey" was not on the list!

Now theres a classic.....:D

Also Blake 7....:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Scaper_4_life

I had to vote Farscape best show ever see. and I really don't care what any of you say about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

No one else for Red Dwarf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Where's buck rogers??

Anyway i choose B5 cause it is the best, imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

Good point, it's still sci-fi even though it's also comedy. Though it's Stargate for me, easily. Better plots, better acting, no annoying characters (a certain ensen Crusher comes to mind) and the baddies are camp. Though none will ever be as camp as Dr. Smith (lost in space) or Q.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by MarVeL

*raises hand*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I spent the last 2 days watching the whole of Space above and beyond - amazing TV show but it cant compare to SG1 or Star Trek but it is the 3rd best.

BTW Since SG1 is going for a 8th season does that mean its better than star trek cause they only ever did 7 seasons of star trek. Is there more demand for SG1 than there is Star Trek

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

No it doesnt user

Stargate sg1 = 2.1 million adverage viewers
    Star trek Tng = 17.5 million
    Enterprise is around 3-5 million or something <--- and that's the worse star trek ever !

+ star trek has 40 year's + and 10 films ......Stargate might become a new star trek if the spin off takes off (which i hope it does)

Btw this is usa rateings.......Stargate is still by far better and is far more cost efftive per rateing point than Enterprise....So Stargate is considered (rightfuly so) to be the better show

Star trek is haveing a off seasion :( but it doesnt make stargate better than star trek over all

I still think star trek is better myself aswell but if Star trek go so much more ratings than SG1 how come they didnt make more seasons than SG1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its just a ending point 7 seasion's

Tng - 7 years
    Ds9 - 7 years
    Voyager - 7 years

As i said 17.5 million people watched the last ever ep of Tng so they didnt end it because of rateing problums

• Advertisement

over 21 million people watched the 1st episode of voyager.
    I wonder how many will watch the last SG1.

Advertisement